Create Fans and Revenue Using YouTube
Actress and Charisma Coach ~ Sandra Dee Robinson &
Producer and Videographer ~ Christina Fleming
Monday March 14, 2016 ~ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Hera Hub Sorrento Valley,
4010 Sorrento Valley Blvd #400
San Diego, CA
Trade Secrets to Look Like a Pro in Your Videos
In this workshop, Sandra Dee will share with you:
- How to release any fear of being on camera forever!
- What the pros know about body language and clothing.
- How to avoid the biggest mistakes that people make on camera
- The secret to grabbing your viewers in 3 seconds!
- The 3 part formula for creating a video your market wants to watch!
How to Make Money Using YouTube
Most businesses know that video is crucial to a brand. However, many businesses become disappointed when a video posted to social media gains a handful of views. Why is that? YouTube, the largest video hosting platform makes it easy to share video content but not many know how to take advantage of this free website. The great thing is that a YouTube audience and brand can be created by anyone easily and affordably.
In this workshop Christina will share with you:
- Why you don’t need to spend thousands of dollars in video production for YouTube
- How to create a content strategy that people will watch
- Ways to easily make money using YouTube
- How to determine your ultimate YouTube audience (it may not be who you think)
- Five simple things that most YouTube Creators don’t do and how to do them
- How to gain a subscriber base fast and FREE
Don’t wait…Register now!
This special day is just $97.00
At the age of 17 Sandra Dee began a successful career in Television as an actress with major roles on Another World, Sunset Beach, Bold and the Beautiful, General Hospital, Days of Our Lives, The Bay and guest starred on many prime time shows and films, like CSI Miami, Criminal Minds and Two and a Half Men… among others.; As Founder and CEO of Charisma on Camera, HorsePowered Consulting and author of “IMPACT!” Sandra Dee Robinson is under demand as a coach, consultant and speaker for companies, authors, celebrities and well-established experts to help them get what they desire in life by naturally stepping into their most powerful self.
Christina Fleming, the founder and owner of Murasaki Media, has been producing corporate branding films since 2009. Prior, she worked in the production department creating prime time newscasts of a CBS affiliate in Louisville, Ky. Recently, Christina conducted an experiment to unlock the mysteries of gaining a loyal audience using YouTube branding techniques. During a period of one year, she grew a brand that did not previously exist to a subscriber base of 3.5k with over 250k views. She did this organically, spending under ten dollars, while filming and editing as if she was an amateur. Now, Christina teaches businesses on how to use YouTube to make money and increase their brand awareness.
Questions? Call: 877 605 3322 or E mail: email@example.com
To Your Success,