A Speaker Class Like No Other!
What if you could access secrets and tricks from successful Hollywood actors to really stand out in your speaking and all presentations and still feel 100% authentic and awesomely YOU?
If you just need to know how to say WHO YOU ARE and WHAT YOU DO!
Stage Charisma Class is a speaker class like no other, and it’s your secret weapon to get to where you dream of being.
I’ve had the honor of coaching brilliant people all over the globe, helping them grow and sharpen their confidence and presentation skills on-camera and off for years now with great success (don’t get me going, I’ll brag about my client’s achievements all day long!) From stay-at-home mom’s starting their businesses to household names, every one of my clients needed a little help to feel great and authentic in the spotlight.
Austin Texas is my home, so I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to be able to work with my local hard-working and influential coaches and speakers in an intimate, and emotionally atmosphere and see the results I’ve experienced with my clients world-over, right here in my backyard!
Join us if you
- Have material that you need help to update or refresh
- Are creating new content and need a safe feedback arena
- Need tricks and tips to get over those pesky nerves
- Want to maximize your connection with the audience with confidence
- Want to grab little-known secrets of the best stage storytellers to use in YOUR presentations.
- Want help strengthening your stage presence (introverts can rock this! I should know)
- Want to be familiar with the biggest mistakes to avoid ( you see them ALL the time)
Let’s face it, you don’t know what you don’t know, right? Just having a safe zone to test material and practice for the reaction you desire from your audience is MUCH better than finding out the HARD way that your presentation is ineffective.
I was thrilled when I attended Sandra Dee’s Stage Charisma class and experienced fresh new ideas, great suggestions, welcomed guidance and much needed motivation for my presentation! Lots of LIGHT BULBS were going off in my head! Thank you, Sandra! I look forward to utilizing what I learned in my next presentation! — Annette McCaughtry, CEO & Professional Organizer ~ “Paper To Pearls Organizing Solutions. LLC”
Sandra is the “Story Whisperer” If you don’t know how to tell your story, she can pull it out of you. It’s so much fun to watch! — R.P. From February Class
- Class size is limited to the first 20 people registered and YOU may be one of 6 people per class chosen to take the stage and work on your personal presentation (if time permits more people can grab the “hot seat”!)
- If you are chosen to work personally, we work on YOUR material. You need not have a fully complete presentation, we can work through and create one, but you bring what you have now.
- This is a supportive environment. Please come ready to support others as you’d like to be supported.
- Classes are 97.00 each. (As a class participant you always have the option to work with me privately outside of class at a 10% discount of my private client fees.)
The sky is the limit once you tap into your comfort zone, and get the skills of the superstar presenters in your personal toolbox!
2438 W. Anderson Lane
Austin, TX 78757
July 13, 2017 Class
August 10, 2017 Class
September 7, 2017 Class
The media has titled Sandra Dee, the “Charisma Coach.” In 2010, Sandra Dee founded Charisma on Camera where assists companies, entrepreneurs and well-established experts to naturally develop authentic power behind their personal presence and communication skills. In her early career, as an actress she portrayed major roles on Another World, Sunset Beach, Bold and the Beautiful, General Hospital, Days of Our Lives, + many prime time shows: CSI Miami, Criminal Minds and Two and a Half Men… among others. She has recently launched a new branch of the Charisma brand: Charismatic Cowgirl. Better relationships, confidence and leadership skills through nature.