Developing a great product is not enough…
when you want to SELL it!
In this three day in-person event in St. Petersburg, FL, we will uncover the formula that celebrities and hosts use when they make big money selling their products!
June 8-10, 2012
- Do you have a great product, coaching package, or service you know would sell to the masses but don’t know where to start?
- Tired of trying again and again to pitch your product on video with low sales results?
- Or maybe you regretfully invested your time and money into a video sales campaign, and you’re disappointed because you didn’t see the numbers you expected?
You are not alone!
And, if you are anything like me–a crazy-busy entrepreneur–it can be scary to commit your time, effort and hard-earned cash on a video sales campaign, commercial or infomercial when you see how dangerous it can be.
Every year, inventors and entrepreneurs with incredible products invest in infomercials, video web campaigns, commercials, and other direct marketing and lose valuable financial resources. I know because some of them come to me afterward wondering what went wrong.
For some, it was the product itself. For others, it was incorrectly designed packaging; still others it was the delivery of the message (or the call to action wasn’t powerful). All too often, there are those who spend far too much on the shoot itself and have nothing left for marketing the video, and it just doesn’t get out there to those that need it!
It breaks my heart to see this; they feel disappointed and frightened by their empty bank accounts.
Good news! It need not be like this for you!
There is a strategy for on camera sales success!
I have worked with some of the most amazing infomercial producers and directors, sat with incredible branding strategists, award-winning infomercial hosts and even trained some of the best TV sales hosts out there (…if I must say so myself).
Just look at these numbers:
* At home shopping channels generate over $10 billion in sales of products every year!
* Infomercials generate over $350 billion!
SO… Want to know their secrets for success?
It’s no secret that video and TV are powerful.
But did you know, there is a formula for on camera selling success?
Selling in person is NOT the same as selling on camera!
As an infomercial host, I learned there are strategies around customer engagement and ways to create unique experiences around your product that help the audience to connect to you and to your product to secure the sale.
How else could a hanger create annual sales of 30 million dollars? (Joy Mangano’s Huggable Hanger® is one of the top selling products of all time on HSN®).
Ever heard of Tow Truck In a Box™? Sham Wow®? I thought so…
These Strategies WORK!
Even with the perfect product, its not all about what you say…its how you say it.
You don’t need those years of trial and error on camera that so many entrepreneurs and inventors suffer through…
Because now, I am offering you a shortcut to the same success secrets that created amazing financial successes for other successful hosts.
It’s a shortcut because you’re learning the strategies from the BEST SOURCES AVAILABLE: the REAL INSIDERS and some of the most powerful experts in the fields of sales, mindset, branding, image and product development.
And I’ve pulled them together in ONE PLACE!
You just need to show up! That’s it!
About Charisma On Camera: Selling on Camera
Charisma on Camera: Selling On Camera is a three day event at the wonderful vacation destination of St. Petersburg, FL. It is also a mecca for infomercial and home shopping networks and celebrities. Held at the Hilton St. Petersburg Carillon Park, St. Petersburg is the perfect location for us to keep the momentum going in your business by learning one of the most important formulas to drastically increase your business!
I’m talking about learning the art of selling on camera.
Whether you have an actual hard product or informational DVDs or books, the ability to understand what motivates a viewer to go from just watching to buying can help you to reach the next level of your business and even lift your company to household name status.
And remember, you will be learning learning from the best!
In these three days, we will address your inner and outer game in preparation for your increased success; you will be spending time with my personal power team…I have asked them to share with you their experience and knowledge on image, mindset, business, product development, and social media video marketing strategies in ways that are more powerful than you have experienced before.
You will walk away with the knowledge of:
- How to best present yourself with unfailing confidence and display your product properly on camera to SHINE!
- How to determine the very BEST way to market your product; is your product better suited for an online video campaign, infomercial or TV shopping channel? How to tell!
- What makes a brand strong enough to become a household name?
- How to avoid the biggest, most costly mistakes that can destroy an entrepreneurs opportunities for success in on camera sales.
- The secrets and techniques of some of the most talented TV sales hosts through out history. Learn how they generated billions by creating a connection with viewers that motivates them to happily buy!
Each expert’s daily rate is over $7500… some are $16,000!The value of this program is over $50,000!!
Your cost: $497.00
You’ll gain the insight of the best in the business, in record time!
You ‘ll have the opportunity to be empowered on every level for the success of your product on TV or video.
What does that mean?
You’ll not only understand how to be a confident presenter, but you’ll know how to package, and showcase your product like a pro… You’ll need this knowledge if you want to reach the levels of success that you see every day on HSN, and infomercials. Even if you are selling on a video e mail campaign, guess what? The technique is the SAME!
Bob Circosta, amazing presenter and salesman with over 25,000 hours of live selling on television and 75,000 separate product presentations…
Branding with international brand strategist, Chris Collins, American Design Co.
Personal Style with world reknown personal stylist Lauren Solomon, LSimage.
Mindset for your next level, Bob Donnell, Next Level Live.
Product Development with international product expert, Amy Wenslow.
The Authority Genius, Eiji Morishita.
How to Raise Capital with Berny Dorhmann of CEOSpace.
If you are not 100% satisfied with this course,
I’ll give you 100% of your money back. No questions asked.
Join this event as a VIP and also receive:
- Entry to a special exclusive VIP kick off party on Thursday night, June 7th
- A special Lunch with the speakers to get some special Q and A time with my personal power team
- Special seating at the event
- Early entry to the event room to have more time with our special sponsors and vendors
- PLUS..upgraded gifts from our sponsors.(a better swag bag actually)
Questions? Call: 877.605.3322 or E mail: email@example.com
To Your Success,
Warning: If you are not ready to take your life and business to the next level, rub elbows with success-makers, increase your recognition and create the impact you were designed to make, please do not take this training.