From The Desk of Sandra Dee Robinson
- Are you procrastinating using video for your business because you think you need expensive equipment?
- Do you think you can’t get in front of the lens without extensive training?
- Not sure of just how to deliver your message in the first place?
- Would you rather hide than deal with your discomfort in front of the lens?
This day is for you!
No more excuses! It’s DIY time!
I know how easy it can be to put things off especially when it’s something new… and let’s face it, talking into a camera doesn’t come naturally for most people!
It took me years to learn to have fun in front of the lens, but now I know that doesn’t have to be the case and it certainly won’t be with you!
How I wish I could have found that comfort zone sooner. Oh, the things I could have accomplished!
It’s more important than ever to use video now! I see so many entrepreneurs struggling to bring in more clients, patients, or customers at every networking event I visit; what so many aren’t seeing is the power of the videos that their competitors are using. An effective video is the best marketing tool today!
Many experts say that within the next year video will be so commonplace on websites that if you are not using video, you will lose the majority of your business to those websites that provide their information in a video format.
You may have heard that statistic, and yet you hesitate!
I can’t let you do it anymore!
Help is here in this monthly class!
Saturday, July 28, 2012
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
You’re coming to my house!
In this ½ day hands-on workshop in my home studio we will get you going with your own camera (yes, even if it’s a smart phone). We’ll get your current message refined and your comfort level established not only in front of the camera but behind it as well.
- How to find you best “set” for your video… no matter where you are.
- How to quickly settle into your personal comfort zone and release that “fish out of water” feeling that comes with being new to working in front of the camera.
- How to come across at the expert that you are… every time you speak on camera.
- How to not only use the equipment you have, but how to instruct others to shoot for you so that you look like a pro (yes, even with a smartphone camera!)
- How to refine your message and create an effective video!
These simple strategies and foundational training that you will receive really work!
This is where I start with nearly all my private clients and I have taken many from nearly having a nervous breakdown at the thought of being on camera to reaching their media goals. In fact, a few actually have their own shows on the web or even television!
I always say, “think big,” but you may not be able to comprehend now how far you can go with your business using video and visual media. You have to take the first steps!
This is your opportunity!
Because of the limited space and the personal nature of this instruction, space is limited. It is first come, first serve. When the room is filled, there is nothing I can do.
Normally, I charge $400/ session for private training . You not only get me for hours, but you get the opportunity to work with others and learn how to “direct” anyone to shoot a flattering video of you (great for shooting at events, adding location shoots to your upcoming video blogs, etc!).
The day is just $95.00!
I encourage you to bring a friend–maybe someone that can serve as your regular “shoot partner” and not only hold you accountable for getting new videos done, but can assist you with the knowledge of how to use your equipment and take your “direction.”
Guarantee: If you finish the day and feel that you have not received value, then you get 100% of your investment back. Guaranteed.Questions? Call: 877 605 3322 or E mail: email@example.comTo Your Success,Warning: There may be no stopping you once you see how easy, fun and effective this can be! www.CharismaOnCamera.com